Scrolling

Fab Nordic interior decorating book

I am often asked via e-mails or Facebook if I'd recommend a Scandinavian Interior Design book. Then this little gem of a book by Danish couple Iben Ahlberg & Niels Ahlberg popped into my inbox. Developed for iPad and downloadable from the iBook store; 'New Style Generation GEN.TWO', presents 'an elegant mixture of cosmopolitan, wilderness and vintage' and in my eyes ninety pages of general Nordic interior fabness!






New Style Generation, Photographers & writers: Iben Ahlberg and Niels Ahlberg 
I'm planning on stealing half an hour this Christmas to sit and enjoy the iBook in a quiet corner by the fire, luxury!

This afternoon I'm off to see my little girls in a 'Luciatåg' (St Lucia train) at their nursery. My four year old is dressing up as St Lucia with a candle crown and my two year old will be a little gingerbread girl. I told them to sing nice and loud as I left them this morning and my eldest said 'no, the teacher says we have to sing at the same height as all the other children'! Ah well! Since it's well below minus and snowing there'll be glögg and pepperkaka to warm the cockles after the performance :) I can't wait!

Have a lovely evening and happy Lucia!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. I love the St Lucia candle crowns. I remember learning about those when I was a kid, through the American Girl Doll book series, of all things! Kirsten was Swedish so there was a lot of history about Swedish culture and traditions. Hmm, now that i think about it, maybe that's where I first fell in love with everything Scandinavia...haha. Enjoy your glogg and cookies! We bought our first bottle of glogg of the season over the weekend. Just waiting on the weather to get cold enough to drink it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I never heard of this book! Love Lucia. It's cute and a real runner up for Christmas. xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT this book!!I will ask Santa to bring this to me for Christmas!!!
    xoxo
    Elli

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the pictures. I think I'll get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those designs are so beautiful! How I wish I own this house.

    jardiniere nets

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO