Scrolling

My home: Christmas work space

After seeing the beautiful IETS studio on Wednesday I thought I'd better pep up my work station a little and add a touch of Christmas. Here are a few pics from my home office....
























Photographs: My Scandinavian Home


It's so important to have a lovely place to work and surround yourself by pieces you love.

Here's a little guide on where thing's are from: The flowers to the left were a lovely birthday surprise from my Mum and Dad. The desk, storage unit and arch lever lamp are from IKEA. The pictures are my own, except the heart one which is by one of my favourite Swedish artists, Pearl Wallin. The silver birch pen holders and white tin jug are from Granit. You can get the HAY artist's hand from Malmö Modern or La Maison D'Anna G online shop. The black telephone is from Graham and Green. I made the garland using paper stars from Granit.

I hope you all have a really lovely weekend!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Beautiful! I love how clean and streamlined your work space is. It makes the little holiday touches pop out even more beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is so beautiful... Every room !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your workspace! Always like to peak into your home, it's beautiful. I have the same lamp and the storage unit also sits by my desk. Btw. I really like your sweater, I am a big fan of houndstooth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your working space, so nice to have some christmas decorations on a place where you spent the most time of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your pictures Niki. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant and chic workspace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice !
    Have a lovely week-end, Nicky !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your house a dream, I swear. I love your workspace, unsurprisingly. That sawhorse desk is awesome, and I love that everything is white, but I guess I should've seen that coming ;)
    Have a great weekend, Niki!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful, nice to see that amarylis and hyacints are favorite at blogger places. I love it very much. And make pictures manly for my instagram. Sometime for my blog.
    Love these pictures very much. Greet
    martinevianen.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the artwork and it's a lovely environment to work in s white space.

    ReplyDelete
  12. if only my work space looked half that great.
    I tidy mine up and in two minutes it is in a mess again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so in love with your study ;O)
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice white work space :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vad fint!

    I really like your office corner, especially the black phone! Gorgeous! /Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh, my god.
    first, thanks so much for your nice comment.

    your home and your blog is awesom - i`m so happy about it.

    lovely greetings from berlin, germany
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  17. This space is beautiful Niki. The flowers are gorgeous (nice job mom & dad!) and you have just the right touch of holiday decor that doesn't overwhelm.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ilove your work space. Specially the table. It is my favorite from ikea. Unfortunately I don't have space for that.

    Have a nice day,
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous work space! I love the little touches like the pop of the black telephones against all the white. Really lovely.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow wow wow! This is really really beautiful. I love that sheepskin on the chair ... your office looks like such a creative place to dream and be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It made me want to renew my workspace at home. I'm in love. Mind if I share this post? :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bautiful!!! Can I ask where did u get the desk?, I've seen it in different pictures and I'm in love but have no idea where to get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We bought the desk in IKEA a few years ago :)

      Delete
  23. I absolutely love this and agree that a home office space is so personal; you've got to have the things you adore around you to be able to work otherwise I find myself getting so easily distracted by clutter or how I would decorate if I could!

    I haven't made a start on my home office yet so I'm just using the dining room. Again thanks for the good ideas, I've just bought some wallpaper so I've got a bit more research to do! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is breathtaking! I just featured it on my blog as my future office inspiration! ♥
    http://laceandlipstickstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning! I can smell the flowers!
    Thanks for the inspiration! X

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the inspiration, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO